Thursday, October 28, 2010

Smells funny

Ok.

So, I didn't want to have to say this straight out, but I don't know how to keep skirting around the issue so I'm just going to come out with it.

Your hair man. Seriously. It smells like fruit. I mean, it really smells like fruit. Apples in fact. Your hair smells like apples that have been peeled, and then someone put the apple peels on your head. I don't know about you, but I find that really kind of weird. Fruit. On your head. I'm just saying.

And the lemon clothes? What's with that? What are you - some kind of walking fruit salad? Your clothes. Yeah. They smell like lemons. Don't tell me you didn't notice. Sniff them. Go on. What did I tell you? Apples & now lemons.

Well then, there's only one thing left to say. I used the loo after you, and man, you better see a doctor 'cause I think you just shat a rainforest.

No comments:

Post a Comment