Friday, August 16, 2013

The Cooper Diaries

It was a sunny day this morning & I wanted to go outside so I miaowed until mummy got dressed & got my lead. When we went out the door mummy smelled "Spring" & went to look at some jonquils in the lower garden. I went to go down the steps too but mummy said I wasn't allowed so instead I ate some grass.

I ate a lot of grass & then I rolled on the concrete in the sunshine & then I sicked up the grass. Yuck. Then I walked along the side of the house - here is a picture of me walking along the side of the house.


When I got to the front of the house a Big Bird flew over & landed in the tree lucerne. I definitely thought about stalking it but it was pretty big & I got distracted.

I was going to eat more grass but mummy said "no more grass". Then mummy noticed there were fresh sheep turds on the grass, but not until after she stepped in one. Then we had to go back inside so that mummy could clean the sheep poo off her slipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment