Thursday, November 25, 2010

Disclaimer...

Last week someone told me that my blog was very "informative" *shock*.

Understandably, I was completely appalled - horrified in fact :o)

The blog is for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to education or information is purely coincidental & unintentional on my part.

If you feel that you may accidentally have been informed or educated by anything on this blog then I suggest that you take a nice bath have a cup of tea & a lie down until this feeling passes.

And for anyone wondering why I write this, it's so that you can sit back & a) feel better about your own life, b) know you are not the only one in the world or c) laugh at me. Mostly I prefer c.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Fellow blogger, I enjoyed reading a few of your posts. You made me smile. The reason i actually came onboard was due to your comment regarding not seeing comments. which is why i'm trying to leave you my comment, and perhaps you can try to leave me one too.
    As we speak, i'm itching like crazy from my 'lovely warm' wool sweater which i'm obviously allergic to. A few other things have triggered me lately, like some muscle relaxant which irritated my skin for hours after i rubbed it on a friend... after washing my hands with soap it was still itching... very annoying - so i'm empathic to a fellow sensitive sufferer...

    ReplyDelete